Thursday, May 26, 2011

My recipe index



You may be wondering: why are there so many recipes in the side bar recipe index when this is only a new blog and you can find only six recipes on this blog?

I have linked to recipes on my other blog 'monkeemoomoo'. This is really just to make my life easier. I am constantly losing recipes, especially ones that are written on scrap paper or have been torn from magazines. I often find them months later stuffed inside another cookbook.

This should work better for me.

While we are on the subject of the recipes on this blog, if you cook a recipe, I would love to hear your feedback, more importantly if you cook a recipe and you find a mistake, please let me know. It is time consuming writing out recipes and mistakes can happen. A simple thing like 1 tablespoon instead of 1 teaspoon written in a recipe could possibly mean disaster. This I know from first hand experience, my own mistake, lead me to completely wreck a dish that could only be thrown out.

I would like this to be an interactive blog, after all two heads are better than one, three heads are better than two........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what's happening in your kitchen. If you've tried one of my recipes, I'd like to know what you thought? Do you have some advice to make it better? Did you find a mistake? Perhaps it is a new favourite in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...