Monday, October 3, 2011

The next generation

Have you been watching Junior Masterchef?

We have watched only a little bit so far. We have wanted our children to watch too, but it is on to late for them. Last night we let them stay up with us to watch half of it, that was enough to inspire us all.

I can't wait for a special occasion to make one of these amazing cakes.



Gracie's Sand Cake with Creme Anglaise and Chantilly Cream



and Jack's Strawberry and Hazelnut Gateau Cake

Lets not forget that these kids are twelve years old. I have never cooked anything that looked even half as spectacular as Jack's cake.

All I can say is wow! Or as the kids say, awesome!

(images are from the Masterchef website)

Take a look here to see who else is participating in blogtoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what's happening in your kitchen. If you've tried one of my recipes, I'd like to know what you thought? Do you have some advice to make it better? Did you find a mistake? Perhaps it is a new favourite in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...