Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Roasted Pumpkin with Feta and Pine Nuts


I was just telling a friend about this yummy pumpkin recipe I made last week. While it was still on my mind I'd thought I share it with you too. I have no idea where this recipe came from, I know that I scribbled it out from a library book - possibly a Greek one? If you know this recipe or the book, please let me know. I can not claim credit for the genius of this simple dish.



Roasted Pumpkin with Feta and Pine Nuts

serves 4

• 1 kilogram pumpkin (peeled and cut into small pieces)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
• salt and pepper
• 1 tablespoon pine nuts
• 80 grams feta cheese (crumbled)

Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place the pumpkin on a baking tray and toss well with the oil and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the pine nuts and feta over he top of the pumpkin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear what's happening in your kitchen. If you've tried one of my recipes, I'd like to know what you thought? Do you have some advice to make it better? Did you find a mistake? Perhaps it is a new favourite in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...